Friday, May 9, 2014

Hemorrhoids

One weekend, the same guy from the last post managed to stay awake long enough to travel to visit me. Believe me, you should be shocked by this, I was.

All day he was acting weird, and I couldn't figure out why. We went out to lunch at one of my favorite places and the whole time he looked sick and kept squirming around. I finally got annoyed by his behavior and asked him what the hell was going on.

Turns out he had hemorrhoids.

(It's a good thing I don't mention people's names in here, bc I'm sure I'd get a lot more hate than I already do)

Because I am an immature, 12 year old boy, I start laughing. and not just laughing, cackling would be a more accurate description. Tears coming and everything. Which did not win me any points with this guy.

Side note: beginning to realize a lot of my experiences involve buttholes. This is not comforting)

I took him to the pharmacy to get butt medicine and I couldn't even go in the store because again, immature.

He spent the whole weekend laying on my couch. I spent the whole weekend making fun of him.

We did not last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment