Sunday, May 18, 2014

Well this is Unexpected...

In an unexpected turn of events, I haven't been on any bad dates in awhile. Because I've started dating someone "on the steady." (that's what the cool kids say, right? I'm so not hip and with it anymore.)

As you probably have figured out, this fellow is the one I went on all the good dates with. While it isn't SUPER SERIOUS or anything yet, I like where this is going. Namely because:

1. He saved bubble wrap for me to pop.
2. He did not make (much) fun of me when I took my allergy medicine before dinner and forgot that it would react with a mojito and I almost fell asleep at the restaurant.
3. Cooked me breakfast for dinner (which is a win in ANY book).
4. An assortment of other reasons.

I don't know what will become of this blog now. It may go on hiatus and resurface (but let's be honest, I really hope not), it may never need to be written again, I have no clue. I thought about digging into the archives of my mind brain and trying to think of some bad dates from years past (one time I got gifted poop in a bag on accident. that would be a good post, probably?).

Maybe I should pass it off to someone else who needs to vent/entertain? We'll see where this goes and like everything else I'm doing, I'll just take it one day at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment