Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Grammar

I received this gem recently:

Now. Let's discuss this for a minute.

Mister "TooGoodLookin" was of average good lookin-ness. I scribbled out his face for privacy, for his sake, so you'll have to trust me on this.

But. The grammar. THE GRAMMAR.

It says in my dating profile that I have had schooling in technical writing and editing. That I do technical writing and editing in my job. These should be indicators for someone to think, "Hey self. Maybe this lady knows words and stuff. If I want to impress her, I should probably know the correct way to use the english gd language."

However, I am dating on the internet, so I have to remember to lower my standards.




He did not write me back when I responded with "Your grammar is atrocious."

Go home child, you're drunk.

1 comment: