Friday, April 18, 2014

Guest Blog Link Up

A friend of mine started a similar blog a few years ago to document the ridiculousness she was experiencing. She was much better at taking screenshots than I am. Don't worry, I'll work on it.

Lucky for her after posting this single post, she met the love of her life. So there is hope for me yet, folks.

I even get to make a brief appearance in this blog post, as she tried to set me up with a guy she referred to as Duckface. I wasn't interested for a variety of reasons (duckface being near the top) and he didn't take it very well that not one, but two girls weren't into him.

I'm going to have to write an entire post someday on why anyone over the age of three should not take photos with duck face.

Here is the link. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment